These terms tell you the conditions when using our website http://www.ethicalteapartnership.org/ (“our site”).
- The terms and conditions of any other contract that you specifically enter into with us.
Who we are
Our site is operated by the Ethical Tea Partnership (“ETP” / “We”). We are a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under company number 07014678 and have our registered office at The Chandlery, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7QY.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may make changes
Our site is made available free of charge. We may update and change our site and its content from time to time to reflect changes to our organisation or our users’ or organisation’s needs and priorities.
We do not guarantee that our site or its content will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons, which may be done with or without notice.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated in December 2018.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all logos, trade names or marks, photos, videos, blogs and other documents and materials on our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. In addition, the name “Ethical Tea Partnership” and the logo used on our site are trademarks of the Ethical Tea Partnership. All such rights are reserved.
We are proud to identify members and use their logos with their permission whilst they are members of the ETP.
In order to avoid misinformation you are not permitted to use, lift or highlight text, resources or any other content from our site without first obtaining our permission. This can be obtained by contacting our Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do obtain our permission to use material from our site, for instance the training materials which are provided for the use of ETP’s members and partners, you must acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of that material. If you print, download or copy the Ethical Tea Partnership logo or any other ETP-branded material, you must attribute these as belonging to ETP.
You must not modify the materials you have printed, downloaded or copied in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
We are not responsible for third-party content
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and the links are not an endorsement or approval of these other websites or organisations.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including blogs and bulletin boards. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us at email@example.com.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising in connection with any contracts you have entered into with us. In this case any liability on the part of either party will be set out in the contract concerned.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
How we may use your personal information
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?