ETP invites you to join our annual Members' Strategy Day on Wednesday 15 September, from 1pm - 5:30pm (British Summer Time).
This is a hybrid in-person and virtual event. The in-person element will be taking place at the Royal Institute of British Architects, in central London.
From 12:30 Arrival and registration (tea & coffee).
13:00 Annual General Meeting.
14:00 Session one: ETP Strategy2030.
15:00 Session two: Regional round up.
15:50 Break (tea & coffee).
16:10 Session three: The role of certification.
17:15 Summary and closing remarks.
17:30 Members' Strategy Day 2021 ends.
18:00 - 20:00 Drinks reception (in-person).
Please note all times are in BST (British Summer Time).
There will be an opportunity to thank ETP's outgoing Chair, Ian Midgley, for his support over the last ten years during the drinks reception.
The in-person event will take place at the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), in central London:
66 Portland Place
It is a short from Regent's Park, Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street. Click here for more information on how to reach the venue.
Please note that it is an environmentally responsible building, and that all catering ingredients are sustainably sourced.
RIBA’s current COVID-19 protocols require all guests to register on their track & trace system prior to entering the building. In addition you will also be required to produce an NHS COVID Pass or a negative covid lateral flow test taken within 48hrs prior to arrival.
In case you have concerns regarding COVID-19 safety measures, please be aware that the following procedures will also be in place:
- Temperature checks will take place on arrival for all guests. Anyone with a temperature higher than 38.0°C will be asked to step outside for 10 minutes before taking their temperature again. Should a guest not pass the 2nd test they will not be permitted into the venue.
- Hand gel station are available on arrival.
- RIBA staff will wear face masks.
- Clear floor and wall signage to assist with physical distancing.
- Lift only available for those with mobility needs.
- All rooms are encouraged to have windows/doors opened to help with air flow.
- Regular cleaning is carried out.
Find out more about RIBA's COVID-19 precautions here.
Please click here to register for the event’s Track and Trace.