TEAM UP AFRICA
When: The world’s biggest conversation on tea sustainability will take place at the RADISSON BLU HOTEL, Nairobi on Wednesday 10th May 2017 on the eve of the EATTA conference (11-12th May).
Why: If you’re interested in learning about best practice gender equality programmes; the future of tea growing in East- Africa; understanding how the latest landscape approaches are protecting national parks and natural resources; or you simply want to hear the latest innovations in the sector and some lively, open, and honest debates about some of the trickiest issues and how to address them, then make sure you keep Wednesday 10th May free. See the agenda here.
- Arijit Mukherjee, Vice President Procurement Markets: NAMET RUB, AFRICA & Tea, Unilever
- David Knopp, Director of Africa, The Wood Foundation
- Luke Potter, Director of Africa Programmes (Forestry & Tea), Gatsby Charitable Foundation
- Winfridah Nyakwara, Welfare Manager, Unilever
- Alberta Wambua, Executive Director, Gender Violence Recovery Centre (GVRC)
- Christian Lambrechts, Executive Director, Rhino Ark
- Ken Odire, Technical Manager, Unilever Tea East Africa
- Simon Hotchkin, Head of Sustainable Development, Taylors of Harrogate
- Other great speakers to follow
Read the full TEAM UP 2016 Report.